SeaStar Pro is for high performance boats with single non-power-assisted outboards up to 300 HP, especially those capable of speeds over 60 MPH, which demand maximum steering control and comfort.
- Patented steering lock valves
- Low friction hydraulicsteering system
- 4.25 turns from lockto-lock
- Compact helm has only a 4-7/16" footprint - needs only 3" dash hole (tilt requires larger hole)
- Optional SeaStar Pro cylinders with longer shaft bushings and even larger pivot bushings for an even more ‘solid feel'
- Factory swaged hoses are Kevlar® reinforced
- Packaged complete with helm, cylinder, fittings, oil, bleeder kit and detailed instructions
- Standard 3/4" tapered steering shaft
- Fast, easy installation
- Meets A.B.Y.C standards
- Meets N.M.M.A. certification requirements
- • SeaStar Pro is suitable for use with jack plates and performance props