Additional Product Information
The 33c control cable is the most recongised cable in the marine industry. This cable is used to operate the throttle and gear (shift).
- 33c Grade - Standard, Colour - Black.
- Recommended for use in more vigorous control cable applications. Minimum bend radius 200mm.
- Universal for most outboard, outdrive and inboard units.
- Stainless steel end fitting and cable wire.
- Standard rod 10-32UNF threaded ends.
- Nominal 75 mm travel.
- 33c = 30series conduit, 3" travel with clamp type fittings.